Applause to local Oklahoma stations that sprang-into action.
It was reliance, by radio elsewhere, on robotic programming, that again devalued AM/FM as First Informer.
Remember how automated music stations no-showed the deaths of Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston?
Read: When “the most-destructive tornado in world history” struck, one of Talk Radio’s big must-carry shows struck-out.
SO TAWK TO ME, WILLYA?
If it’s here, find it fast:
- RT @mmfa: Today Tesla Motors paid off its entire gov't loan. Remember all those times Fox referred to Tesla as a "failure?" http://t.co/Ym2… 1 hour ago
- FREEBIE-OF-THE-SUMMER for #ClassicRock #radio stations. And Summer IS soon-upon-us, eh? getonthenet.com/Stop.pdf 2 hours ago
- RT @markknoller: Great duet: Carole King and James Taylor sing her "You've Got A Friend," his first #1 hit. 2 hours ago
- Life-affirming stories emerge in #Oklahoma as, recently, in California: hollandcookemedia.wordpress.com/2013/05/09/bes… 4 hours ago
- #radio stations with #baseball: ARE YOU MAKING THIS COMMON MISTAKE? hollandcookemedia.wordpress.com/2012/08/02/bas… 5 hours ago
- @mmfa WHAT #WarOnWomen, eh Rush? 7 hours ago
- RT @jdelcolliano: Oklahoma City News Coverage is.gd/0bV2tJ 7 hours ago
- Think #IRS flap will result in #TaxReform? Did horror over #SandyHook result in new #gun law? 8 hours ago
- #talkradio DRINKING GAME: Knock-one-back every time #RushLimbaugh says "low-information voters." You'll be hammered in no time... 12 hours ago
- RT @mmfa: Conspiracy radio host Alex Jones' newest theory: the govt might have caused the OK tornado using a "weather weapon." http://t.co/… 13 hours ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
Big 2013 CES, big implications for radio:
"Innovation" defined: Consumer Electronics, $206.5 billion industry in 2012 the USA alone, forecast to hit $215.8B in 2013.
READ: my "BIG" CES wrap-up
HEAR: Why iPod is obsolete
HEAR: What is "television" now?
HEAR: Would YOU ride in robo-car?
HEAR: Is technology SAVING...or STEALING your time?
HEAR: Unclogging "The Wi-Fi Traffic Jam"
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.