“Podcasting will be the savior of radio. There’s no showbiz now” on AM/FM.
Network pioneer and Westwood One founder Norm Pattiz, who says his Podcast One shows are now producing north-of 120 million downloads per month. Norm spoke at RAIN Summit Indianapolis, the-day-before Radio Show kicked off.
Hear: RAIN session audio
If it’s here, find it fast:
- #blackjack tip: When you win 3 consecutive hands, SPRINT for the exit. http://t.co/aG6VinCwgz 1 day ago
- @Pirates #scoreboardpix CONGRATULATIONS @LarryJamieson on your RETIREMENT http://t.co/uqy6H9lhCA 2 days ago
- RT @billmaher: Why does our media act as a terrorist delivery system? When a fan runs on field NFL doesn't show it, but we oblige ISIS. Mor… 2 days ago
- RT @mmfa: Read All Questions Answered, the definitive users guide to the Benghazi Select Committee: mm4a.org/1wzuGdg http://t.co/cmry… 2 days ago
- @KimReis459 @SouthwestAir I LIVE on SWA! 2 days ago
- RT @JoeConnollybiz: #Ecommerce is growing so fast UPS will hire almost 100,000 holiday employees, almost 2x as many as 1st planned for last… 2 days ago
- (Too) many #radio stations are now robots. But some #broadcasters still DO radio: hollandcookemedia.wordpress.com/2014/08/09/man… 3 days ago
- Anyone else @nabradioshow come home with a convention cold? :( NOT contagious: my notes, at HollandCooke.com 3 days ago
- Paul Giamatti GREAT choice for in-character voiceover on #RooseveltsPBS 4 days ago
- RT @politico: Third time's the charm: The case for Mitt Romney in 2016. politi.co/1s5d6XG via @POLITICOMag 4 days ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.