Applause to local Oklahoma stations that sprang-into action.
It was reliance, by radio elsewhere, on robotic programming, that again devalued AM/FM as First Informer.
Remember how automated music stations no-showed the deaths of Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston?
Read: When “the most-destructive tornado in world history” struck, one of Talk Radio’s big must-carry shows struck-out.
SO TAWK TO ME, WILLYA?
If it’s here, find it fast:
- RT @DierdreAsif: You don't know what you can get away with until you try. -General Colin Powell 40 minutes ago
- RT @BlockIslandTV: GAME ON! #BlockIsland #RI is ready for you. So you're ready for us, 7 Tips for Decoding the #RhodeIsland Accent: http://… 1 hour ago
- #talkradio Boner-of-the-Week: getonthenet.com/OKtwister.pdf Oblivious AGAIN? After no-showing Jacko & Whitney deaths? And: getonthenet.com/oblivious.html 2 hours ago
- RT @BlockIslandTV: TONIGHT tiny #BlockIsland is enshrouded in fog, light rain. TOMORROW night, the place'll be crawlin' with funsters. http… 9 hours ago
- RT @jdelcolliano: Reversing the Radical Shift of Advertising Away From Radio is.gd/frypKB 10 hours ago
- #radio -- especially #talkradio LOAD-UP THE PRINTER. Worth the cartridge ink: @talkersmagazine archive UPDATED: hollandcookemedia.wordpress.com/talkersradio-i… 11 hours ago
- Email? YES, Email. Texting & #Twitter beget #NewRules for what's still the Internet's most-powerful tool: radioinfo.com/2013/05/23/ema… 11 hours ago
- GREAT game on #NESN #RedSox vs. #FirstPlaceTribe Big Papi's 3-run homer put Saux back in it. Then he touched the #BostonStrong jersey 11 hours ago
- RT @billmaher: Great start from Obama today on rethinking insane post 911 militarism. Made so much sense, i can hear the rightwingers hatin… 11 hours ago
- Tonight MANY #radio stations will squander ten PRECIOUS seconds: hollandcookemedia.wordpress.com/2012/07/14/how… 11 hours ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
Big 2013 CES, big implications for radio:
"Innovation" defined: Consumer Electronics, $206.5 billion industry in 2012 the USA alone, forecast to hit $215.8B in 2013.
READ: my "BIG" CES wrap-up
HEAR: Why iPod is obsolete
HEAR: What is "television" now?
HEAR: Would YOU ride in robo-car?
HEAR: Is technology SAVING...or STEALING your time?
HEAR: Unclogging "The Wi-Fi Traffic Jam"
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.