Real estate agents themselves see-the-humor in this caricature in the AT&T Wireless commercial.
The ad demonstrates a common marketing mistake agents make:
Ever seen an agent who DOESN’T have his/her picture on business cards…heck, ANY marketing?
And typically, it’s that self-assured pose that the actors in this funny spot strike.
Is your station’s imaging as-typical?
Page 3 in my August newsletter addresses the TWO THINGS a station’s on-air imaging needs to accomplish…and warns-against a real common mistake News/Talk/Sports stations make this time of year.
If it’s here, find it fast:
- FUNNIEST @billmaher line-of-the-week: Since Eric Cantor voted out NO #GOP Jews in #Congress yet they're Israel-Israel-Israel. "Wonder WHY?" 2 hours ago
- Ever seen ANYONE on #TV who looks like he/she wants-to-be-there LESS than Megyn Kelly? #StayOutOfPokerGames 2 hours ago
- @HollandCooke Recently a concerned Alaska supermarket manager saw Palin staring at the frozen foods. Orange juice carton said "concentrate." 4 hours ago
- @HollandCooke TRY reading this aloud and making sense. TRY. http://t.co/xl1QSoq9WD 4 hours ago
- #Impeachment #BS now backfiring, as Dems use it to fund-raise, and make #SarahPalin et al personify the #GOP http://t.co/SKWVqqebks 5 hours ago
- Does your #radio station make the same common #marketing mistake many real estate agents make? hollandcookemedia.wordpress.com/2014/07/28/are… http://t.co/vF8Jtc6VZv 6 hours ago
- @BrnrJohn WE HAVE A WINNER 6 hours ago
- #talkradio #consultant #travel quiz: GUESS THE AIRPORT? http://t.co/yp5s6kI7ia 7 hours ago
- If you work in #radio or #TV - and wanna KEEP working - SEE @jdelcolliano video @talkersmagazine NY conference: talkers.com/1-wyd/wydvideo… 17 hours ago
- HEAR: #SarahPalin sells-out... best/worst #MLB parks... endless #talkradio shoptalk: @BandBPodcast: soundcloud.com/mandlshow/sets… 17 hours ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.