Many are still signing-checks-on the back.
Soon, they’ll be signing-on-the-front.
Literally! 63% of young adults cite “care for parents in old age” among their chief concerns.
Who are “Millennials?”
And why is radio business-as-usual not for them?
Read: my column in Talkers magazine and RadioInfo.com.
If it’s here, find it fast:
- Memo to #radio & #TV #broadcasters STOP thinking business-as-usual is a business. WHY: Demographics talkers.com/2014/09/29/get… 4 hours ago
- "Generation Y" has good-news/bad-news for #radio & #TV #broadcasters: talkers.com/2014/09/29/get… 10 hours ago
- #radio & #TV #broadcasters GET REAL, REAL QUICKLY Or you're headed for Jurassic Park: talkers.com/2014/09/29/get… 13 hours ago
- APPLAUSE to Maine Broadcasters #news award winners! My notes from REAL useful convo session: talkers.com/2014/09/29/get… http://t.co/tAYP5dEnZX 14 hours ago
- WARNING to #radio & #TV Many #Millennials still sign checks on-the-back. SOON on-the-front. Ready? radioinfo.com/2014/09/29/get… 15 hours ago
- #radio & #TV #broadcasters: GET REAL, REAL QUICKLY. Or get run-over by Millennial demographic freight train: talkers.com/2014/09/29/get… 17 hours ago
- To #talkradio talent who'd like to KEEP working, #Consultant 101: BE YOURSELF Not #RushLimbaugh http://t.co/E7aFrUhUCj 1 day ago
- RT @markknoller: "If it wasn’t black tie, I would have worn my tan suit," Pres Obama jokes at Congressional Black Caucus Dinner. "I thought… 2 days ago
- #radio #Sales factoid: About half of car dealers' #advertising budget goes to #digital http://t.co/3XgzcunKt3 2 days ago
- NO panelist @ Maine #Broadcasters convention session "How #Millennals Use #Media" could name NBC Nightly #News anchor 2 days ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.