His NYC affiliate is #22 in latest monthly ratings. Four that beat it aren’t even English language stations.
A Classical music station is higher-rated.
In LA: #37, SanFran: #27, Chicago: #19, Dallas: #21
Limbaugh’s ratings — small-in-big-markets – remain bigger-in-small markets…
…where advertiser boycotts remain bothersome but less-costly.
Hear: We discuss on The Ed Schultz Show.
As advertisers flee, political money flows
Ad boycotters are exercising THEIR Free Speech
If it’s here, find it fast:
- RT @drginaloudon: Amazon Pays Employees to Quit! - Smart Life with Dr. Gina buff.ly/1eQQVoa via @drginaloudon 52 minutes ago
- @MartyDavis "Zzzz..." 2 hours ago
- RT @politico: What do you get for the potential presidential candidate who has everything? politi.co/RtvsqE http://t.co/FJDxK9BxSC 19 hours ago
- RT @pourmecoffee: Einstein's desk on the day he died, 59 years ago today (via @LIFE) j.mp/1lhi8hM http://t.co/MeDTbSNTF8 19 hours ago
- RT @JohnFugelsang: #HappyGoodFriday - Jesus was a radical. http://t.co/p9I02vWwPy 22 hours ago
- #talkradio trumpets #FreeSpeech But there IS a price tag. Video, ICYMI @EdShow #MSNBC: on.msnbc.com/1h86AJK 1 day ago
- WHAT IS #radio now? IS #talkradio waning? #music still viable on FM? Shoptalk @talkersmagazine's Michael Harrison: talkers.com/talkersradio/a… 1 day ago
- @daalad Read 'em and weep... us6.campaign-archive1.com/?u=78b390ff9f5… us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=78b390ff9f5… us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=78b390ff9f5… 1 day ago
- So WHAT IS #radio now? LISTEN: We talk shop with @talkersmagazine publisher Michael Harrison: talkers.com/talkersradio/a… 1 day ago
- RT @edshow: ONLY 10 minutes to next #edshow: Are conservative talkers on the take? VOTE, discuss: on.msnbc.com/P9gRP2 #TeamEdShow 1 day ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.