Time cannot be managed. Tasks can.
Whenever we install a new PD at a client station, I share four techniques I myself have found darn helpful over my own years of dancing-as-fast-as-I-could in several over-tasked management positions.
SO TAWK TO ME, WILLYA?
If it’s here, find it fast:
- @larry_jamieson @USAirways LAST MILE IS ALWAYS THE LONGEST Stranded @ PHL, PVD flight canceled, "ATC congestion," so no hotel comp. 9 hours ago
- RT @mmfa: Fox's newest scandal: Obamacare will allow IRS to discriminate against conservatives & deny them medical treatment http://t.co/NZ… 11 hours ago
- “@msnbc: 7 other administration scandals that didn't turn out to be Obama's Watergate, either. on.msnbc.com/10JcgaI” TEFLON, baybeee 13 hours ago
- RT @USAirways: @HollandCooke That's a good one! ^SH 14 hours ago
- @USAirways SENSE OF HUMOR helps. youtu.be/vOXWKvf9mU8 14 hours ago
- APPLAUSE to @USAirways agents @ CLE Gate 10 super-helpful rebooking all facing PHL weather delay for outbound 3626 http://t.co/PqFwfgT5G6 14 hours ago
- Philly weather=big delays for all just deplaned from my #USAirways CLE outbound. Yet even obvious infrequent flyers seem zen like about it. 14 hours ago
- #2103 #baseball tour rolls-on, after first-ever @AkronAeros & walk-off win by #FirstPlaceTribe #Cleveland ROCKS http://t.co/Zh4HSWTAVd 17 hours ago
- #workaholic #UpwardlyMobile #management in #radio? Heck, ANY #industry! RAINING there this weekend? Rent these! talkers.com/2013/05/16/sta… 19 hours ago
- With bad polls #MichelleBachmann re-elect-me ads 17 months early: "House passed my #Obamacare repeal!" gridlock trick that also polls bad. 19 hours ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
Big 2013 CES, big implications for radio:
"Innovation" defined: Consumer Electronics, $206.5 billion industry in 2012 the USA alone, forecast to hit $215.8B in 2013.
READ: my "BIG" CES wrap-up
HEAR: Why iPod is obsolete
HEAR: What is "television" now?
HEAR: Would YOU ride in robo-car?
HEAR: Is technology SAVING...or STEALING your time?
HEAR: Unclogging "The Wi-Fi Traffic Jam"
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.