His NYC affiliate is #22 in latest monthly ratings. Four that beat it aren’t even English language stations.
A Classical music station is higher-rated.
In LA: #37, SanFran: #27, Chicago: #19, Dallas: #21
Limbaugh’s ratings — small-in-big-markets – remain bigger-in-small markets…
…where advertiser boycotts remain bothersome but less-costly.
Hear: We discuss on The Ed Schultz Show.
As advertisers flee, political money flows
Ad boycotters are exercising THEIR Free Speech
If it’s here, find it fast:
- @WSJ: "Reply All is why you may be fired one day." Thus, page 15: getonthenet.com/HollandCooke-S… 12 hours ago
- @ndyWillis Rays/Cardinals, 6 games, could go either way. 12 hours ago
- Ellsbury VISITS #RedSox 60% boos, 40% cheers First at-bat drama. 13 hours ago
- #MLB #baseball prediction: 19 games #RedSox play vs. #Orioles will matter more to all 3 teams than 19 Saux play with #Yankees 15 hours ago
- RT @j1berger: Stop selling and start storytelling 19 hours ago
- #media REVOLUTION: @JoeConnollybiz @wcbs880 reports #Netflix signing-up 200,000 new subs PER WEEK 22 hours ago
- @MartyDavis You're kidding right? This is Obama's fault. Read paragraph 3 3 days ago
- RT @pourmecoffee: ABC is showing The Ten Commandments, the story of Moses' work as a community organizer. 3 days ago
- RT @drginaloudon: Amazon Pays Employees to Quit! - Smart Life with Dr. Gina buff.ly/1eQQVoa via @drginaloudon 3 days ago
- @MartyDavis "Zzzz..." 3 days ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.