…in my Talkers magazine column about WTOP/Washington reporter Neal Augenstein.
It’s not a stretch to call him a digital news gathering pioneer.
His first iPhone is in the Newseum!
Tip: DEVOUR Neal’s blog iPhoneReporting.com.
If it’s here, find it fast:
- RT @TheDailyEdge: Stock market hits all-time high. 3rd Quarter GDP rise 3.5%. Investors say it's all Obama's fault. #KeepCalmVoteDem http:/… 3 hours ago
- @USATODAY "I read the news today, OH BOY." http://t.co/r648O1UDLl 4 hours ago
- MANY #Halloween funsters flying today. Best costume? Original @SouthwestAir flight attendant uniform. http://t.co/CYt1SYhijc 5 hours ago
- RT @TheWeek: The 7 best Halloween-inspired editorial cartoons: bit.ly/1toXz8w http://t.co/tgAwI3AGL7 5 hours ago
- @HollandCooke SEE? http://t.co/EI2Lcx7N2c 17 hours ago
- NOTE family resemblance between #Pittsburgh #Penguins mascot #Iceburgh and #Pirates Parrot? http://t.co/W1W4XueGTz 19 hours ago
- RT @JohnFugelsang: Iranians can vote but have no choices while Americans have choices but don't vote. 20 hours ago
- READ AND HEAR: New-tech tips, tricks, and hacks #radio #news people will LOVE: HollandCooke.com 1 day ago
- WHEN MARTIANS INVADED...Rhode Island...40 years ago: providencejournal.com/features/enter… 1 day ago
- Tonight on #TV: #WorldSeries Game 8 (if necessary) 1 day ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.