His NYC affiliate is #22 in latest monthly ratings. Four that beat it aren’t even English language stations.
A Classical music station is higher-rated.
In LA: #37, SanFran: #27, Chicago: #19, Dallas: #21
Limbaugh’s ratings — small-in-big-markets – remain bigger-in-small markets…
…where advertiser boycotts remain bothersome but less-costly.
Hear: We discuss on The Ed Schultz Show.
If it’s here, find it fast:
- @EdShow START A POOL. How long before #SarahPalin jumps-in-front-of the camera with #CattleBattle poacher? 3 hours ago
- #RushLimbaugh NY station #22 in ratings. 4 that beat it aren't English-language. Whassup w/ #talkradio? HEAR @WeGotEd getonthenet.com/Ed04-15-14.mp3 8 hours ago
- START A POOL: With #TedNugent & #DuckDynasty guy en route to pose with #CattleBattle poacher, HOW LONG until #SarahPalin shows up? 10 hours ago
- HEAR: #NABShow in-a-nutshell @WeGotEd: getonthenet.com/Ed04-15-14.mp3 SEE: Search underway for next #RushLimbaugh youtu.be/54yLuFnW62Y 11 hours ago
- #talkradio ratings: #RushLimbaugh now small-in-big-markets & big-in-small. HEAR: @WeGotEd Ed Schultz Show: getonthenet.com/Ed04-15-14.mp3 12 hours ago
- The Fluke Faux Pas cost #RushLimbaugh his advertisers. DEMOGRAPHICS doom his ratings. Hear @WeGotEd Ed Schultz Show: getonthenet.com/Ed04-15-14.mp3 1 day ago
- RT @TheWeek: 67 years ago today, Jackie Robinson broke MLB's color barrier. Robinson's pen pal remembers: bit.ly/1t4ZVtt http://t.c… 1 day ago
- SEVERAL of our #talkradio predictions came true! :) AUDIO from The Ed Schultz #radio Show: getonthenet.com/Ed04-15-14.mp3 @WeGotEd @EdShow 1 day ago
- @Sec309sBack @edshow WE DID NOT rehearse this, right? getonthenet.com/Ed04-15-14.mp3 1 day ago
- #talkradio righties who squawk that #Obamacare flexibility breaks the law have NO problem with #CattleBattle poacher. #doublestandards 1 day ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.