August Mega-Issue: Fall Book Tune-Up
Calling it “a book” seems quaint, with ratings data delivery paperless for so long now.
With THE WORLD gone-digital, business-as-usual is no longer a business.
Read: What you need to be up-to THIS MONTH.
If it’s here, find it fast:
- #RedSox CAPTION CONTEST http://t.co/k6BpnZFuD0 8 hours ago
- Don't miss #RushLimbaugh on #talkradio today when he explains how blockkbuster #MLB trades are to distract from #Obama #impeachment 15 hours ago
- What #RedSox pitcher EVER got less offensive & defensive support? 2013 #WorldSeries winner WILL chill #NL bats http://t.co/vDq4oewFKz 16 hours ago
- HELLUVA #MLB #TradeDeadline! #As #Tigers #ALCS might be better than eventual #WorldSeries. 1 day ago
- #RedSox fans: Jonny, we hardly knew ye. 1 day ago
- #RedSox: As Stephen Sondheim wrote and Judy Collins sang, "Well, maybe next year..." 1 day ago
- For #radio, business-as-usual is NO LONGER a business: hollandcookemedia.wordpress.com/2014/07/30/are… 1 day ago
- RT @pourmecoffee: This just in from the House GOP meeting http://t.co/LnkKmCoOK6 1 day ago
- RT @JohnFugelsang: The Beatle Wives, 1990 http://t.co/kWMqqtcPdP 1 day ago
- @JoeConnollybiz See @USATODAY page 1 1 day ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.