Twitter 201: Tactics for Radio
I admit it! I was NOT an early adopter.
And if you weren’t, don’t worry, you’re not too late.
I will show you how I made-up-for-lost-time, and how broadcasters are using Twitter to build following AND MAKE MONEY.
For your copy of my white paper:
Click here for an instant download, the smartest $29 you’ll invest this month. OR…
GET A FREE COPY, when you when you subscribe to this newsletter, or renew your existing subscription.
Is it time to re-think Rush Limbaugh?
A year after his 3-day “slut”/”prostitute”/”sex video” tirade permanently wounded Talk Radio’s national advertising status.
One year from now, which station will he be on in New York? Or will Rush retreat to satellite radio?
Plain talk every affiliate should consider in my March newsletter.
Thanks for such flattering feedback…
…for Part 1 and Part 2 of my Talkers magazine series “How-To Pump-Up Your Weekend How-To Show.”
Part 3 is the slam-dunk, 9 specific tips for optimizing the-part-of-your-show that can go-viral on Social Media.
Look for Part 3 on page 3, of my March newsletter, an especially meaty issue.
Click here to subscribe.
You’ll get 24 issues, the next 12 and the last 12, just $99.
Who could make this up?
“Your February newsletter got me SO charged up I literally had to get up and pace after each page. You tapped some energy source to the point where I HAD to go work out to burn the energy you created. True story. Thank you.”
What happens next?
And what does it mean to YOU?
That’s what I frame for you, each month.
|“Holland writes a terrific newsletter.”|
Longtime KGO/KSFO PD Jack Swanson, the high priest of Talk Radio, now living-in-exile…biding-his-time….plotting his next move…and humbling your consultant with unsolicited praise
Some of it will be controversial.
In December, a special issue:
It’s an E-X-P-A-N-D-E-D newsletter, so load-up your printer.
Each December, I do a Year-In-Review & Year-Ahead Forecast issue.
And, yes, I DO own-up-to last year’s nervy predictions!
You will read…
- 2012 STORY-OF-THE-YEAR
- BIGGEST RADIO STAR OF 2012 (NOT a person!)
- 2012 RADIO DISGRACE-OF-THE-YEAR (The impact is still being felt.)
- 2012 (AND 2013) NETWORK RADIO ADVERTISING MANTRA (ONE word we’ll continue to hear)
- 2013 RADIO FORMAT-OF-THE-YEAR (It’s exploding. More FMs will flip.)
- 2012 NEWS GAFFE OF-THE-YEAR – RUNNER-UP (Oops!)
- 2012 NEWS GAFFE OF-THE-YEAR (DOUBLE Oops!)
- PROGRAMMING BOMB-OF-THE-YEAR (And why NOT to mis-read this conspicuous flop)
- CONGRESSIONAL INCOMER-TO-WATCH (He’s not just a winner…he’s a trend.)
- MOST-USEFUL ON-AIR STAFF MEETING I WITNESSED IN 2012 (Rip this off! 45 minutes that’ll change your station.)
- RADIO’S 2012 IPHONE APP-OF-THE-YEAR (99 cents!)
- RADIO’S 2013 CONTEST PRIZE-OF-THE-YEAR (It’s catnip…for listeners AND advertisers)
- 2013 TALK RADIO NEWCOMER-OF-THE-YEAR (He’ll be a star.)
- 2013 TALK RADIO UPGRADE-OF-THE-YEAR (Rising star!)
- 2012 RADIO ASLEEP-AT-THE-WHEEL MOMENT (Ugh.)
- NETCASTING SUCCESS STORY OF-THE-YEAR (TWO of ‘em, actually. Are YOU in this space?)
- MOST-ENTERPRISING STATION WEB SITE I SAW IN 2012 (Small market, big impact, instant revenue)
- TECH 2012/2013: WHAT’S HOT/WHAT’S NOT
RADIO’S 2012 UNFINISHED BUSINESS (and how Mother Nature is helping)
- TALK RADIO BREAKTHROUGH OF 2013 (admittedly an optimistic prediction)
- And In Memoriam: Our annual honor roll of Voices Radio Will Miss in 2013
For this issue, a special offer!
I almost NEVER do this, but for this particular issue, I made an exception.
Generally, I only offer the full-year subscription.
And month-after-month, you’ll KNOW it’s $99 well-invested.
But you need to read this issue.
So I’m offering a single-issue purchase, just $20.12.
OR get it FREE…AND 24 more issues, the last 12 and the next 12, just $99.
|“I get more useful material from your newsletter than from all my other sources COMBINED!”|
Jim Bohannon, NOT a paid spokesperson