Real estate agents themselves see-the-humor in this caricature in the AT&T Wireless commercial.
The ad demonstrates a common marketing mistake agents make:
Ever seen an agent who DOESN’T have his/her picture on business cards…heck, ANY marketing?
And typically, it’s that self-assured pose that the actors in this funny spot strike.
Is your station’s imaging as-typical?
Page 3 in my August newsletter addresses the TWO THINGS a station’s on-air imaging needs to accomplish…and warns-against a real common mistake News/Talk/Sports stations make this time of year.
If it’s here, find it fast:
- @msnbc @SenRandPaul GRAMMAR TIP: Should be "fewer." 1 hour ago
- @mmfa Strictly based on his appearance & demeanor, I'm thinkin' there's been a mix-up at Allen West's pharmacy. Hey, many pills look alike. 13 hours ago
- MY IMAGINATION or does #GlennBeck look like he's wearing Groucho glasses with the mustache ripped-off? http://t.co/B0mlkB5Hx4 14 hours ago
- @IBSRadio Boston 10/25, my session: "The Future of #talkradio: YOU" 19 hours ago
- #radio & #TV #broadcasters: "What's the matter with kids today?" Possibly YOU? talkers.com/2014/09/29/get… 1 day ago
- RT @smerconish: The only person pleased with news of #WhiteHouse intruder is Roger Goodell @nflcommish 1 day ago
- Memo to #radio & #TV #broadcasters STOP thinking business-as-usual is a business. WHY: Demographics talkers.com/2014/09/29/get… 1 day ago
- "Generation Y" has good-news/bad-news for #radio & #TV #broadcasters: talkers.com/2014/09/29/get… 1 day ago
- #radio & #TV #broadcasters GET REAL, REAL QUICKLY Or you're headed for Jurassic Park: talkers.com/2014/09/29/get… 1 day ago
- APPLAUSE to Maine Broadcasters #news award winners! My notes from REAL useful convo session: talkers.com/2014/09/29/get… http://t.co/tAYP5dEnZX 1 day ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.