Plain talk: At too many stations – some with once-proud call letters – weekends are an embarrassment.
If it’s here, find it fast:
- RT @RadioPHH: .you might not know about the coming shortage of pilots that'll change your travel plans. We discuss it with aviation expert … 12 hours ago
- @EdShow #GOP should re-name "Keystone Jobs Act" to "Keystone 35 Jobs Act." 14 hours ago
- @DailyKos TURNING POINT for #talkradio? dailykos.com/story/2015/03/…? 14 hours ago
- @EdShow HEAR T-Dubb-O 14 hours ago
- @dailykos AS PREDICTED over two years ago: youtu.be/JIZPgsEw-vo 15 hours ago
- RT @dailykos: Rush Limbaugh Admits Defeat On Facebook - 'Talk' Of Being Dropped In Chicago Circulates bit.ly/1DQpDUS http://t.co/0q… 15 hours ago
- @MartyDavis WE DID NOT REHEARSE THIS, right? To paraphrase the old Coke jingle: I'd like to teach the world to TALK: SurvivalSpeech.com 16 hours ago
- @MartyDavis Each of us is animated by some higher purpose. 16 hours ago
- #Emailgate? Or #Emailghazi? 17 hours ago
- RT @Bipartisanism: Conservatives screamed "#Obamacare will destroy the economy!" Now, unemployment just dropped in every single state. http… 17 hours ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.