If it’s here, find it fast:
- RT @TulsiPress: Hawaii Island HURRICANE WARNING! #Madeline a powerful Cat-3 storm. Finalize preps to protect life & property NOW: https://t… 4 hours ago
- RT @toofunnycarolyn: WHAT ARE your chances of winning if you challenge a traffic ticket in court? 60-second #podcast: https://t.co/BBoMnNBX… 5 hours ago
- @Bipartisanism THIS man does not look well. 6 hours ago
- @politico #RealitySetsIn 7 hours ago
- RT @politico: Grassley hints of Supreme Court confirmation in lame-duck politi.co/2bTHRAX | AP Photo https://t.co/puuIy0meqX 7 hours ago
- RT @RealPhilZachary: Six hours to go, and we're $100,000 ahead of last year! #LaborofLove for @Entercom Boston. https://t.co/sOcvkebjjb 7 hours ago
- @RealDrGina MUST BE Obama's fault. 7 hours ago
- I AM STUNNED and saddened to learn we have lost our #TalkRadio sister. #RIP #DrJoyBrowne gone too soon at 71. https://t.co/VGai4OlmaH 13 hours ago
- RT @BlockIslandTV: YOU KNOW it's been a lonnng season on #BlockIsland https://t.co/zngrqJnbZQ 1 day ago
- @kingsthings Uncle Lars does NOT #speakWithForkedTongue amigos 2 days ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.
Now that the dashboard has turned into iPad where’s radio?
Car dealers’ relationship with their customers is changing.
So should radio’s.
Understand the threat — and spot the OPPORTUNITY — in my notes from the CE Week Connected Mobility Conference.
Click-on-the-pic for video: My presentation, the opening session at a great Talkers2016 conference.
NOTE: You won’t see my PowerPoint slides on the big screen behind me, so I’ve put the whole deck, and a pile of handouts on a download page…no charge, no login.
Simply send Email — even a blank one will do — to firstname.lastname@example.org Moments later, the robot will deliver.
A mother employed full time is a heavier media user than the population overall.
And as Secretary of The [family] Treasury, she means a lot to stations and advertisers.
“Multi-tasking Moms are also multimedia moms.”
Melissa DeCesare — VP of the Edison Research unit “The Research Moms” –- walked webinar attendees through her firm’s 6th annual “Moms & Media” study. Read: my notes
Automaker explains “Why you can’t get AM Radio in your BMW i3″
BMW explains “the electric motor causes interference with the AM signal. Rather than frustrate customers with inferior reception, the decision was made to leave it off. HD Radio is standard on the i3 and through multi-casting, many traditional AM stations in key markets are available on secondary and tertiary HD signals.”
“At this point you may be asking, who cares? Isn’t AM radio a dinosaur technology with one leg in the grave? Does anyone even listen to it?”
A BMW spokesperson adds:
“The answer is yes: about 3 million people listen to it every day, and five of the ten most popular radio stations in the US are AM radio.”
Why? AMs that win give listeners something they can’t get anywhere else.
Even Las Vegas could barely handle the crowd!
Last year, CES strained Vegas hotel capacity and bent the airline ticket cost curve. So this year they capped attendance at last year’s 176,000 of us.
And THEY even changed their name!
They WERE “The Consumer Electronics Association.”
They’re NOW “The Consumer Technology Association…”
… because there’s more to tech than gadgets.
Hey, the world’s biggest retailer doesn’t own a single store: Amazon dot com.
Google and Uber are verbs, not gadgets.
Uber – which now equals “car” to a growing worldwide customer base – has a bigger market cap than General Motors.
The world’s biggest taxi fleet doesn’t own ANY cars…it’s a social network.
What all this means to broadcasters?
Read/see/hear my notes/quotes/pix/video