If you’re on-the-beach, this’ll be hard to hear, but employers find many jobs hard to fill. Honest! I’m often asked to refer qualified candidates.
Video: Make your next radio job your best radio job.
Instant download: My special report
If it’s here, find it fast:
- Folks I talk with here in #Iowa hope 2016 WON'T come down to "a Bush & a Clinton." 4 hours ago
- Her name was actually "White." But a Liverpool reporter got it wrong JUST as fame found Cilla Black. #RIP theguardian.com/culture/2015/a… 1 day ago
- @edshow ROCKED http://t.co/hFI7wW6U2h 2 days ago
- RT @edshow: THANK YOU #TeamEdShow for a terrific six-year run of #edshow on @msnbc. Keep following Ed at wegoted.com! http://t.c… 2 days ago
- @EdShow & #TeamEdShow THANK YOU, for EVERYTHING 2 days ago
- APPLAUSE for 6+ years of @EdShow. And THANKS to Ed & Wendy for near-20-years of friendship: youtu.be/o0xMhdFXuZU http://t.co/O37o0Wcwc2 3 days ago
- HEAR #talkradio parrot #FoxNews conflation of #WalterPalmer & #PlannedParenthood stories? WONDER WHY these stations have ratings problems? 3 days ago
- "...and the pounds will MELT-AWAY!" 3 days ago
- HOW ABOUT #FoxNews OH-so-predictably trying-to-minimize #WalterPalmer story? SOMEHOW this'll end-up Obama's fault. 3 days ago
- @EdShow SHE'S PLAYING IT TOO COOL. #Hillary ducking #KeystoneXL question too cagey. 3 days ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.