If it’s here, find it fast:
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
- #26 (no title)
- “Sitting-in for Jim tonight…”
- 2015 Consumer Electronics Show
- 2016 Consumer Electronics Show
- 2016 NAB Show + RAIN Summit West
- Convention Two-fer: CES + NMX
- EXCLUSIVE: Subscribers Only
- EXCLUSIVE: Subscribers Only
- HC bio
- ICYMI: Talkers/LA2013
- Meaty, must-read monthly Newsletter
- NAB/RAB Radio Show & RAIN Summit
- Noise on Vacation
- Talkers/RadioInfo Archive
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.
Not literally exploding.
That’s simply the enthused headline atop the recent nuvoodoo research summary.
“This is largely brand new TSL, brought about by a combination of the novelty of these new devices and being able to listen in rooms that may not have had a radio for a long time.”
Let’s not live in denial. TV replaced radio on the kitchen counter, and smartphones are the new alarm clock. So this study — polling 3000+ 14-54s, across all PPM markets – is instructive:
- “Respondents most likely to say ‘yes’ to a meter offer from Nielsen…are more interested and more engaged with radio and other media.”
- “Review what your stream sounds like. With these new devices, if you’re not making the listener happy, she can ask Alexa to switch to Spotify, Pandora or Amazon (which was giving away trials of its Unlimited music service to folks who got new a new Echo during the holidays).”
By enabling your skill, you can insert a sponsor’s pre-roll message, something many advertisers will find very cool.
Tip: Make the on-air promo that asks your listeners to set-your-station-up as unthreatening as possible. “Enabling a skill” is techy gibberish. Click-to-hear a real good promo one of my client stations did.
Yes they do outnumber us, but Fred Jacobs and I discuss why Baby Boomers are The Most-Consequential Generation. And for your reps…
Instant Sales Meeting:
…the Consumer Electronics Show is giving the media strict instructions NOT to use the words “Consumer Electronics Show.”
What’s THAT about? Hear here.
M.I.A. @ C.E.S.
FCC Chairman Ajit Pai — who recently killed Net Neutrality — canceled his appearance, after reported death threats.
Otherwise, it’s game-on in an exhibit all the size of FIFTY football fields at the sprawling Las Vegas Convention Center. And wait’ll you hear what’s here.Read: my CES notes in Talkers magazine.
What will you find when you hook-up a TV antenna?
Talk Radio’s Dave Graveline talk about TV channels you might be missing.
Talkers magazine publisher Michael Harrison counts-down The 2017 Talkers 10.