If it’s here, find it fast:
- RT @billmaher: #RealTime is live right now on @HBO and live-streaming: itsh.bo/RTConvention https://t.co/wxoACpJ1f3 10 hours ago
- RT @NBCNightlyNews: Hillary Clinton joins Pres. Obama on stage at #DNCinPHL. https://t.co/YHnaLqgYcR 10 hours ago
- RT @cspan: #DemConvention #DemsInPhilly https://t.co/w4nAZj6xEE 10 hours ago
- Wow. 10 hours ago
- RT @markknoller: .@HillaryClinton backstage ready to join Pres Obama at conclusion of his speech. 10 hours ago
- RT @hardball: "The American Dream is something no wall will ever contain." —@POTUS #DemsinPhilly 10 hours ago
- RT @StevieJayFM: This is really simple. If you like how it's going in America and around the world you vote Hillary Clinton. If you don't u… 10 hours ago
- RT @paulgleiser: #DNCinPHL A REALLY good visit with fmr. GOP chair @MichaelSteele from DEEP inside the DNC. ktbb.com/decision2016/2… https:/… 13 hours ago
- RT @RightWingIdiot1: @SMShow @frangeladuo https://t.co/JD17I2P5th 18 hours ago
- RT @paulgleiser: #DNCinPHL A thoughtful conversation with New Orleans mayor @MitchLandrieu on race relations and policing. https://t.co/IeF… 18 hours ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.
Now that the dashboard has turned into iPad where’s radio?
Car dealers’ relationship with their customers is changing.
So should radio’s.
Understand the threat — and spot the OPPORTUNITY — in my notes from the CE Week Connected Mobility Conference.
Beginning this month, the oldest Baby Boomers are required to begin withdrawing from IRAs. Where will that money go?
And the 2.1 million Americans who hit The Big Seven-Oh in 2017 are just the beginning. Until Millennials came along, Boomers were the most-populous demographic group in history.
This dough, socked-away for decades, now has to go SOMEWHERE.
Worth a Sales meeting.
Here’s your cheat-sheet.
Click-on-the-pic for video: My presentation, the opening session at a great Talkers2016 conference.
NOTE: You won’t see my PowerPoint slides on the big screen behind me, so I’ve put the whole deck, and a pile of handouts on a download page…no charge, no login.
Simply send Email — even a blank one will do — to firstname.lastname@example.org Moments later, the robot will deliver.
Read how both media have been re-defined by consumer demand, and how radio can capitalize.
A mother employed full time is a heavier media user than the population overall.
And as Secretary of The [family] Treasury, she means a lot to stations and advertisers.
“Multi-tasking Moms are also multimedia moms.”
Melissa DeCesare — VP of the Edison Research unit “The Research Moms” –- walked webinar attendees through her firm’s 6th annual “Moms & Media” study. Read: my notes