Forecast: Digital will become the #1 advertising platform by 2017, after elections and Olympics pump-up TV in 2016.
Magna Global projects that digital will grab 38% of all ad dollars in 2017, $72 billion (topping TV’s $70.5B, excluding retransmission revenue), dwarfing radio.
Has new media been over-estimated?
After bad experiences with E-commerce, some consumers have become wary.
Read: How local advertisers can exploit E-backlash.
If it’s here, find it fast:
- Pundits saying #DonaldTrump or #BernieSanders "will not be president" AREN'T LISTENING. 6 hours ago
- @EdShow YES. #DonaldTrump IS the real Howard Beale 7 hours ago
- @EdShow #Trump HAS NOT peaked yet. People HEAR him 7 hours ago
- @EdShow YES...this IS "Watergate" of the #NFL 7 hours ago
- @EdShow #Hillary is playing-it-TOO-safe. People HEAR plainspoken #BernieSanders and #DonaldTrump 7 hours ago
- #Huckabee HIMSELF probably didn't expect to win in 2016. It's a big $peaking gig$ audition. Imagine who'd pay him to speak after "ovens?" 15 hours ago
- RT @fnjacobs: Struggling with podcasting? Here are 5 smart thoughts for any radio broadcaster. wp.me/p1JoKy-54L http://t.co/bjvfl4j… 22 hours ago
- RT @pourmecoffee: Trump's been fun, no doubt, but next election I'd like to see a lovable buffoonish rich guy like Rodney Dangerfield in Ca… 22 hours ago
- WORST COMMUNICATOR of #GOP 2016ers: beady-eyed effeminate #BenCarson #2: clumsy #RickPerry #3: witchy #CarlyFiorina BEST: #DonaldTrump 22 hours ago
- @EdShow OUTRAGEOUS #Huckabee #Holocaust crack just cost him CHRISTIAN votes 1 day ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.