If it’s here, find it fast:
- #attorneys using #talkradio this weekend: GETTING YOUR MONEY'S WORTH? MultiplyROI.com 1 hour ago
- #Realtors using #talkradio this weekend: GETTING YOUR MONEY'S WORTH? What stations don't tell you: real-estate-radio.com 2 hours ago
- RT @JohnFugelsang: I like imaging what certain Trump supporters would say if HillaryClinton accepted the Dem nomination with her 5 kids by… 5 hours ago
- RT @thehill: Mark Cuban apologizes to world for Trump: "Americans are nothing like him" hill.cm/8nsW6lP https://t.co/PUOv11Ytbf 18 hours ago
- RT @GinaForRI: Great pick for VP, @HillaryClinton -- and congratulations @timkaine! These 2 will fight for working families in the White Ho… 18 hours ago
- #ConspiracyTheory: With #RogerAiles out #RupertMurdoch merely keeping-the-seat-warm for #DonaldTrump to run #FoxNews in January 19 hours ago
- @paulgleiser In 1972, many viewers missed George McGovern's powerful "Come Home America" speech because the convention ran so late. 20 hours ago
- RT @ChrisJZullo: Thought you said truth and facts Donald #imwithher #RNCinCLE #gopconvention #uniteblue amp.twimg.com/v/7a54845f-b3f… 22 hours ago
- RT @paulgleiser: #RNCinCLE Thank you, @CityofCleveland. You were absolutely marvelous hosts. ktbb.com/decision2016/2… https://t.co/0rZg3VEWrz 22 hours ago
- RT @Bipartisanism: The Rolling Stones Issue SCATHING Rebuke To Donald Trump For Stealing Their Music (DETAILS) bipartisan.report/2016/07/22/the… http… 22 hours ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.
Now that the dashboard has turned into iPad where’s radio?
Car dealers’ relationship with their customers is changing.
So should radio’s.
Understand the threat — and spot the OPPORTUNITY — in my notes from the CE Week Connected Mobility Conference.
Beginning this month, the oldest Baby Boomers are required to begin withdrawing from IRAs. Where will that money go?
And the 2.1 million Americans who hit The Big Seven-Oh in 2017 are just the beginning. Until Millennials came along, Boomers were the most-populous demographic group in history.
This dough, socked-away for decades, now has to go SOMEWHERE.
Worth a Sales meeting.
Here’s your cheat-sheet.
Click-on-the-pic for video: My presentation, the opening session at a great Talkers2016 conference.
NOTE: You won’t see my PowerPoint slides on the big screen behind me, so I’ve put the whole deck, and a pile of handouts on a download page…no charge, no login.
Simply send Email — even a blank one will do — to firstname.lastname@example.org Moments later, the robot will deliver.
Read how both media have been re-defined by consumer demand, and how radio can capitalize.
A mother employed full time is a heavier media user than the population overall.
And as Secretary of The [family] Treasury, she means a lot to stations and advertisers.
“Multi-tasking Moms are also multimedia moms.”
Melissa DeCesare — VP of the Edison Research unit “The Research Moms” –- walked webinar attendees through her firm’s 6th annual “Moms & Media” study. Read: my notes