You have options.
That’s my session at the TalkersNY2017 conference June 2.
As listeners’ media consumption continues to change — and radio braces for the next round of Consolidation — I will recommend how you can exploit The New Normal. And this can of beer is a clue…
If it’s here, find it fast:
- WashingtonBuzz.com twitter.com/Patbagley/stat… 1 hour ago
- RT @TulsiPress: #ICYMI Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, Senator Sanders, and Democratic Leaders Introduce Legislation to Raise the Minimum Wage https://… 1 hour ago
- WashingtonBuzz.com https://t.co/3fcKX9Pn08 4 hours ago
- #alphamale! twitter.com/politico/statu… twitter.com/RealDrGina/sta… 4 hours ago
- #StayClassy #Trump twitter.com/politico/statu… 6 hours ago
- RT @toofunnycarolyn: #Insomnia? It should take 7 minutes to fall asleep. 60-second #podcast: bit.ly/2rngvZJ 7 hours ago
- RT @MeetThePress: Update: @GregForMontana's campaign has cancelled his appearance on @MSNBC's #MTPDaily this evening. https://t.co/vOZE8uUR… 9 hours ago
- #Attorney or #Realtor doing #talkradio: While your buds are having fun this weekend IS IT WORTH IT? It sure can be: youtu.be/I5ZVP4KaDo8 11 hours ago
- @RealDrGina @NewswithEd @RT_America Gina: You were early in the show, probably long-gone by the time I came on, so… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Caption Contest https://t.co/TJSnS5iSi1 1 day ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
- #26 (no title)
- “Sitting-in for Jim tonight…”
- 2015 Consumer Electronics Show
- 2016 Consumer Electronics Show
- 2016 NAB Show + RAIN Summit West
- Convention Two-fer: CES + NMX
- HC bio
- ICYMI: Talkers/LA2013
- Meaty, must-read monthly Newsletter
- NAB/RAB Radio Show & RAIN Summit
- Talkers/RadioInfo Archive
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.