Forecast: Digital will become the #1 advertising platform by 2017, after elections and Olympics pump-up TV in 2016.
Magna Global projects that digital will grab 38% of all ad dollars in 2017, $72 billion (topping TV’s $70.5B, excluding retransmission revenue), dwarfing radio.
Has new media been over-estimated?
After bad experiences with E-commerce, some consumers have become wary.
Read: How local advertisers can exploit E-backlash.
If it’s here, find it fast:
- CLEAREST 2016 CHOICE the #USA could have: #BernieSanders vs. #DonaldTrump 1 hour ago
- SNAPSHOT of #talkradio format in-need-of-overhaul: JUST-IN #radio ratings: #RushLimbaugh station in LA is #30 3 hours ago
- How #travel and #insurance agents can use #radio #advertising to exploit "E-backlash:" talkers.com/2015/07/06/tur… 3 hours ago
- @politico "PRAISE Jesus." 6 hours ago
- RT @NBCNightlyNews: South Carolina Senate gives final approval for Confederate flag removal nbcnews.to/1HbiwYj http://t.co/e1lZ2WXoCR 6 hours ago
- HOW local #radio #advertising can exploit "E-disappointment:" talkers.com/2015/07/06/tur… 9 hours ago
- RT @BlockIslandTV: IS THIS YOU? If you were on #BlockIsland for The 4th, look for your photo: BlockIsland.TV http://t.co/uBb6UKJSXY 10 hours ago
- RT @PSJsite: “Of course I'm ambitious. What's wrong with that? Otherwise you sleep all day.”-Ringo Starr #PeaceAndLove http://t.co/d9MZUFG… 10 hours ago
- RT @AirWharton: Memo to The Donald: Hispanic ad dollars are up, defying trend medialifemagazine.com/hispanic-ad-do… 11 hours ago
- How smart #radio stations turn #digital disappointment into analog #advertising revenue: talkers.com/2015/07/06/tur… … 12 hours ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.