Click-on-the-pic for video: My presentation, the opening session at a great Talkers2016 conference.
NOTE: You won’t see my PowerPoint slides on the big screen behind me, so I’ve put the whole deck, and a pile of handouts on a download page…no charge, no login.
Simply send Email — even a blank one will do — to firstname.lastname@example.org Moments later, the robot will deliver.
If it’s here, find it fast:
- @pmsimon @BrittWhitmire @espn https://t.co/Zj7lnjtydW 40 minutes ago
- RT @politico: The 100 most Donald Trump quotes about his first 100 days politi.co/2qoqddn https://t.co/ssZP0y5lV9 1 hour ago
- WashingtonBuzz.com https://t.co/peIgErtuuF 1 hour ago
- “What can we do NOT in a partisan way?” What I heard @NABShow this week: talkers.com/2017/04/28/201… 3 hours ago
- "I think some of the trusted names in #news aren’t trusted any more.” talkers.com/2017/04/28/201… https://t.co/wYbtXiFJOz 4 hours ago
- RT @markknoller: The folks at @Twitter have counted the words/phrases @realDonaldTrump has tweeted most since taking office. https://t.co/u… 5 hours ago
- #CatherineBadalamente among most-quotable quotes from 2017 #NABShow @talkersmagazine: talkers.com/2017/04/28/201… https://t.co/zEndUGgf3D 5 hours ago
- No guns allowed @ #NRA convention. 9 hours ago
- “At first, the ratings weren’t great, but the conversation online was.” What I heard @NABShow this week: talkers.com/2017/04/28/201… 9 hours ago
- “We cannot ever, ever take our position for granted.” What I heard @NABShow this week: talkers.com/2017/04/28/201… https://t.co/PtxulpMEtL 10 hours ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
- #26 (no title)
- “Sitting-in for Jim tonight…”
- 2015 Consumer Electronics Show
- 2016 Consumer Electronics Show
- 2016 NAB Show + RAIN Summit West
- Convention Two-fer: CES + NMX
- HC bio
- ICYMI: Talkers/LA2013
- Meaty, must-read monthly Newsletter
- NAB/RAB Radio Show & RAIN Summit
- Talkers/RadioInfo Archive
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.