I’m cautioning a local politician who apes The Donald’s Twitter style not to.
And – because radio talent is, effectively, “running for election” non-stop – you shouldn’t either.
4 reasons why:
Surprised that a consultant would recommend-against a success template like The Donald? He’s him, you’re not. Ditto much-imitated Rush Limbaugh. To quote Oscar Wilde: “Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.”
If it’s here, find it fast:
- #OopsForgot twitter.com/yashar/status/… 12 hours ago
- @IanDon @repmorgan @rinpr Yeah, the Debbie Downer act will be a big hit. 13 hours ago
- @HowieCarrShow @realDonaldTrump Hope ya took pictures. 13 hours ago
- RT @DanRather: Sean Spicer resigns. Surprised he stayed as long as he did. In the present heat, there will be others who do the same. 19 hours ago
- RT @RobertFeder: Future guest host for "Saturday Night Live"? twitter.com/AP/status/8884… 20 hours ago
- Cue first 4 notes, theme from "Dragnet..." twitter.com/cbsnews/status… 20 hours ago
- RT @nytimes: Breaking News: Sean Spicer resigned as White House press secretary nyti.ms/2uinQvv 20 hours ago
- #Conservative #Texas #radio + #TV pundit sez FIRE #MitchMcConnell youtellmetexas.com/2017/07/20/epi… 21 hours ago
- RT @paulgleiser: In the real world (i.e. NOT Washington DC), if you fail the way #MitchMCConnell just did, you lose your job. https://t.co/… 21 hours ago
- @gssasse Is your organization nonpartisan? 21 hours ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
- #26 (no title)
- “Sitting-in for Jim tonight…”
- 2015 Consumer Electronics Show
- 2016 Consumer Electronics Show
- 2016 NAB Show + RAIN Summit West
- Convention Two-fer: CES + NMX
- EXCLUSIVE: Subscribers Only
- HC bio
- ICYMI: Talkers/LA2013
- Meaty, must-read monthly Newsletter
- NAB/RAB Radio Show & RAIN Summit
- Noise on Vacation
- Talkers/RadioInfo Archive
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.