I covered the RAIN Summit and NAB/RAB Radio Show for Talkers magazine and RadioInfo.com.
Read: my RAIN Summit notes.
Read: my Thursday report for Talkers magazine.
Read: Radio Show Wrap-Up (including a MAJOR advertiser’s invitation to pitch)
See: video of select sessions.
If it’s here, find it fast:
- RT @toofunnycarolyn: Where did the expression "getting someone's goat" come from? ASK A HORSE bit.ly/2du4kYm 4 hours ago
- @mffisher #VinScully is the opposite of #DonaldTrump He's a real gentleman who knows what he's talking about. 5 hours ago
- #DavidOrtiz #BigPapi PERIOD 21 hours ago
- RT @toofunnycarolyn: #Texas expressions, translated for non-Texans. 60-second #podcast: bit.ly/2dAip2R 1 day ago
- RT @dreamon_film: @JohnFugelsang on the elections, the American Dream, and what makes him an optimist. See @Thom_Hartmann's show here https… 1 day ago
- RT @BernieSanders: It's pretty telling that Donald Trump thinks the problem with his sexist tweets is the time that they were sent. https:/… 1 day ago
- @NBCNightlyNews @NBCNews https://t.co/M2UCwZA2gg 1 day ago
- #RushLimbaugh "I am NOT depressed" about how campaign is going. 1 day ago
- RT @toofunnycarolyn: Ladies: Stopped by cops? Bursting-into-tears DOESN'T work. bit.ly/2dDL3To 1 day ago
- @politico #Trump STILL #TakingTheBait. Forgets #Hillary emerged from #Monica episode a sympathetic character. #RopeADope 1 day ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.