THE biggest mistake broadcasters make on Facebook and Twitter? Using these powerful tools to merely…broadcast.
Read: tips from radio, TV, and podcast pros.
If it’s here, find it fast:
- These 2 teams DESERVE to play #WorldSeries 3 hours ago
- "HEY!" #RussianHackers My home address and phone number are ALREADY online: HollandCooke.com Ha! 4 hours ago
- @NBCNightlyNews @HallieJackson TEXTBOOK #PublicityStunt win-win-win 4 hours ago
- RT @CNN: Canada's top pharmacy is preparing to be first in the country to legally sell over-the-counter medical marijuana https://t.co/ccnt… 5 hours ago
- JUST howled-about @MSNBC: #Trump spent more on ball caps than polling 1 day ago
- @RalstonReports @ScotMackRI BUT...he wasn't driving. 1 day ago
- @bad_takes @mmfa IT'S OFFICIAL: #Newt is done. 1 day ago
- THANK YOU Governor @GinaRaimondo for all you do telling the story. #MakeItinRI 1 day ago
- RT @NBCNews: Chicago City Council committee votes to remove Trump street sign nbcnews.to/2eD1vU8 via @nbcchicago https://t.co/QB7y3ILW… 1 day ago
- RT @GinaRaimondo: Being in the Ocean State s a tremendous economic opportunity. We already support more than 14k jobs in clean energy + the… 1 day ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.