“Duh!” you say?
As if poor ratings for so many major market stations hadn’t already made the point, Bridge Ratings’ recently-released “News/Talk Radio & The Oversaturated News Cycle” study concludes:
“Oversaturation, ever-shortening of news cycles and repetition of hard news with too-little updated information, is wearing thin on consumers who are seeking alternative sources for information that is fresh, entertaining and positive.”
Read: the report
If it’s here, find it fast:
- "It's a #winter wonderland of savings!" How #radio #commercial copy blah-blah-blah keeps advertisers from renewing: youtu.be/s4FshEsh2jk 38 minutes ago
- #InfiniteDial #media #research: #Podcasting “clearly not a niche medium,” opportune for advertisers. Deck & analysis: talkers.com/2015/03/05/coo… 1 hour ago
- #FIFO = 1st-in-1st-out. #BenCarson 1st #GOP2016 wanna-be to go Exploratory. Within 24 hours: cnn.com/2015/03/04/pol… 2 hours ago
- #baseball #TBT As fans ponder the #PawSox future, this McCoy moment-to-remember: youtu.be/uYTl0dLNzhI 2 hours ago
- @RobertFeder @wlsam890 #RushLimbaugh "impossible to sell." 3 hours ago
- RT @RobertFeder: Breaking news: @WLSAM890 ready to drop @RushLimbaugh: bit.ly/1EiwGuD 3 hours ago
- #GOP2016 Clown Car: #FIFO nationaljournal.com/twenty-sixteen… 4 hours ago
- #FoxNews consultant to #MegynKelly: FASTER. Talk FASTER. 13 hours ago
- @MartyDavis @nationaljournal BETTER HE IMPLODES NOW. Carson's a creepy egomaniac who'd otherwise distract from earnest #GOP2016 would-be's 14 hours ago
- @msnbc FORK, please. 14 hours ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.