I’ve planned station-level coverage of every national political convention since Mondale/Ferraro ’84; and several stations I work with are covering this year’s conventions.
Read: Technique I’m recommending, which may surprise you.
If it’s here, find it fast:
- @Newsweek #GodBless #JimmyCarter 46 minutes ago
- RT @Newsweek: Video: President Jimmy Carter says he "feels proud" of Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders snpy.tv/29Y7aTa #DNCinPHL 46 minutes ago
- @RalstonReports @Politics_PR JUST like #TedCruz at #RNCinCLE 59 minutes ago
- @notgonnabpc @realDonaldTrump https://t.co/utseH2bPRT 1 hour ago
- @RalstonReports @Politics_PR No such unity mojo from #TedCruz 2 hours ago
- RT @RalstonReports: "I move that Hillary Clinton be selected as the nominee of the Democratic Party for president of the United States." --… 2 hours ago
- @realDonaldTrump SO - if not that - WHAT ARE those #TrumpTaxReturns hiding? 2 hours ago
- @Didikatz DID YOU SAY from #Texas? @paulgleiser 2 hours ago
- RT @RT_America: US's top paid CEOs oversee some of the worst performing companies. @AshleeBanks_RT joins @AmeeraDavid to weigh-in https://t… 2 hours ago
- @paulgleiser No problem in The Party of #Trump eh? 2 hours ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.