Forecast: Digital will become the #1 advertising platform by 2017, after elections and Olympics pump-up TV in 2016.
Magna Global projects that digital will grab 38% of all ad dollars in 2017, $72 billion (topping TV’s $70.5B, excluding retransmission revenue), dwarfing radio.
Has new media been over-estimated?
After bad experiences with E-commerce, some consumers have become wary.
Read: How local advertisers can exploit E-backlash.
If it’s here, find it fast:
- @greenfield64 in December @CigarAficMag: #TV #news = "sources guaranteed to reinforce, rather than challenge pre-existing beliefs" 8 hours ago
- RT @markknoller: Pres Obama this morning laments the gun violence yesterday in Colorado Springs. "This is not normal. We can't let become n… 8 hours ago
- Certain #Oscars nomination for @BryanCranston in powerful #TrumboMovie set during USA's shameful Blacklisting era youtu.be/n0dZ_2ICpJE 8 hours ago
- Powerful #TrumboMovie shows how #JFK attending "Spartacus" was nail-in-the-coffin of sad #Blacklisting episode youtu.be/n0dZ_2ICpJE 11 hours ago
- Audience buzzz leaving #TrumboMovie affirms what an important history lesson this is: youtu.be/n0dZ_2ICpJE 1 day ago
- "WHAT WOULD IT TAKE for me to sell you THIS tree, today?" #BlackFriday https://t.co/NYFLcMjrum 1 day ago
- Could this yappy chap filling-in for #RushLimbaugh GET THROUGH a dang sentence without chuckling at what-he-hasn't-finished-saying-yet? 1 day ago
- RT @business: Will swing states swing left in 2016? bloom.bg/1MBxU2W https://t.co/9mG0XxknfX 1 day ago
- @ClarkHoward is RIGHT. @AldiUSA ROCKS 1 day ago
- WHO KNEW #WhiteHouse #Thanksgiving #turkey tradition began in #RI newsweek.com/brief-history-… 2 days ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.