I’ve planned station-level coverage of every national political convention since Mondale/Ferraro ’84; and several stations I work with are covering this year’s conventions.
Read: Technique I’m recommending, which may surprise you.
If it’s here, find it fast:
- RT @Bipartisanism: CNN Panel BURSTS Into Laughter After Katrina Pierson Makes Dumbest Comment Of All… bipartisan.report/2016/08/25/cnn… https://t.co/… 20 hours ago
- RT @Space_Station: ⚡️ "National Parks from Space" by @NASA #NPS100 #FindYourPark twitter.com/i/moments/7688… 23 hours ago
- RT @JayandSteve: Clinton Breaks 50 Percent Mark, Now 10 Points Over Trump in New Quinnipiac Poll thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/cl… Let's do this! #Im… 23 hours ago
- @markramseymedia AMEN bro. Must-read for #radio folk distracted by #ConnectedCar chat. Think SOFTWARE not hardware: talkers.com/2016/06/23/rid… 1 day ago
- @GinaRaimondo USA's FIRST offshore windfarm, off #BlockIsland #RI 1 day ago
- RT @pourmecoffee: Teddy Roosevelt and John Muir at Yosemite - one of the greatest photos ever. Happy 100th birthday @NatlParkService. https… 1 day ago
- @RiskRewardFBN @RealDrGina PS: Invite @seanhannity to dinner...MY treat. Unless it's @RuthsChris (he has trade). 1 day ago
- RT @Rasmussen_Poll: Watch @Rasmussen_Poll political analyst Amy Holmes on Hardball with Chris Matthews now!... tinyurl.com/kqzfytp @Ha… 1 day ago
- RT @wuerker: Leading indicator? twitter.com/harrysiegel/st… 1 day ago
- RT @Newsweek: Right out of the White House, Ronald Reagan earned an estimated $3.9 million (in 2016 dollars) for 2 speeches https://t.co/2F… 1 day ago
Twitter Tactics For Radio
Do you know your @ from your # ?
If you don't, you're not making-the-most-of this valuable tool. Read my white paper.
We'll both Google better!
Link to http://hollandcooke.com, then Email me the URL of the page it's on, and I'll include you below...
So you want to syndicate?
I can help! But first, can I talk you out of it?
Read why I ask.
For utterly riveting media interviews & speaking engagements that’ll leave your group laughin,’ inquire @ 401-330-6868.
A SLOGAN YOU — HOPEFULLY — WON’T HEAR IN A RADIO COMMERCIAL!IF YOU'RE ALONE, read this aloud:
For some better leads, CLICK HERE.